Comments Please

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Canaryvilla

Comments Please

Post by Canaryvilla »

Have just changed my site and taked some flash off which I think annoyed people. Would like to receive comments on ease of use and what you think of it so far.

http://www.canaryvilla.com
Last edited by Canaryvilla on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-two

Post by A-two »

Canaryvilla,
I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help noticing that you have only posted three messages to this forum over the past year. Your first post asked for a website review, to which you received a very positive response and numerous helpful suggestions. You thanked everyone briefly with your second post, then evaporated. Now a year later, you have made your third post, again asking for help with your "improved" website. What's wrong with this picture? You tell us. Here's a clue:- viewtopic.php?t=186
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

My comment is I agree with Joanna :!:

and shouldnt you have put an 'R' in canary :?: :?:
Topcat

canaryvilla

Post by Topcat »

I think you need to do quite a bit more work here. It's disappointing that the small photos down the side don't enlarge when clicked on. Also, the pool turns into a loop that it's difficult to get out of. It became very irritating, and eventually I stopped bothering.

Do you know a friendly geek that would help you with it? I think that's what you need.

Regards,
Pauliner
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
Canaryvilla

Post by Canaryvilla »

Thanks Pauliner for your comments i will look into what you have said, unfortunatly I dont get a lot of time as i am away most of the time.

To Joanna sorry for not posting more but when you are away for months on end it is often difficult to help others.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Canaryvilla,

Wrong! it takes as much time to help others as it takes to ask for help!!!!!![forum wise]

Lifes& forum using is a two way street , the good news is as you havent the time to really contribute to this forum your missing lots of help you could be getting....

what goes around comes around. :roll: :cry:
gh

Post by gh »

Dues paid me thinks, 4 posts in 24hrs, (could be wrong Scottish time)
Welcome 'Canaryvilla' with an 'R' some days not enought hours eh :wink: This forum is great for information, found it invaluable for Q@A hope you will too in time :arrow: 'valuable time'.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:D So all's right with the world again - welcome from me too CV.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Oh Gascony , :)

You are an old Romantic . :wink:
Alls well with the world indeed ,with people[& goats] like you in it :wink: :D :lol: