dreamvillarentals.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Fraise :D

I havent had a good mmmmmmm
for ages think the last one was for Jenny though and she came through with flying colours....

You never know[but we know a man who will] :wink:
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the forum :)

What are the chances of having more than 4 photos in the nearish future?

The site looks very clean and crisp so I'm probably going to take you up on your offer.

Kathy
mark

Post by mark »

Fraise wrote:Your testimonials do look rather,hum,unusual
Hi Fraise,

Im fully aware that some sites might make them up, but their all 100% legit on my site.

Hard for me to word this without coming across as if im looking for business, but if you'd like me to PM direct links to those advertisers, id be more than happy to.

Mark
mark

Post by mark »

kathyg wrote:Hello Mark,

Welcome to the forum :)

What are the chances of having more than 4 photos in the nearish future?

The site looks very clean and crisp so I'm probably going to take you up on your offer.

Kathy
Hi Kathy

Unfortunately the way the advert templates where originally set up I can only get 4 pics on there.

I can link to owners personal sites from the ads so holidaymakers can view more pics etc, but if you'd like to take me up on my offer, im sorry i'll not be able to put a direct link through to your site. I can however include your URL for people to copy'n paste it into their browser

Thanks

Mark
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Mark,

£130 seems quite high for advertising especially with only 4 photos.Is that plus vat?????

Do most of the clients you have at the moment pay that or are they on this special deal with link...your offering Kathy....Percentigewise...
The testimonials are most of them paying the full fee or are most of them on a Special....

Thanks Ros
mark

Post by mark »

Ros wrote:Hi Mark,

£130 seems quite high for advertising especially with only 4 photos.Is that plus vat?????

Do most of the clients you have at the moment pay that or are they on this special deal with link...your offering Kathy....Percentigewise...
The testimonials are most of them paying the full fee or are most of them on a Special....

Thanks Ros
Hi Ros,

£130 does seem quite expensive compared to other sites with far more facilities i.e. availability calendars, more pics etc, but i like to think I do a decent job of getting my advertisers good leads, so the £130 is (hopefully) more than made back with their investment with me. I am looking into adding more features in the near future to help get more info on the ads.

Most of my clients pay the £130, but the site is made up of private owners + companies who advertise multible properties with me. Then I offer quite good reductions off the cost.

There is one chap in my testimonials (Gerry - Puglia, Italy) who has done the link deal with me. The rest are paying clients (private owners and companies) who've been with me more some time.

Mark
oskar

Post by oskar »

I have some properties on Mark´s website, and whilst some other sites do better in terms of enquiries, there are plenty that do worse.

Certainly worth the investment.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Oskar :roll: :D
have some properties on Mark´s website, and whilst some other sites do better in terms of enquiries, there are plenty that do worse
:wink: :roll:

I REALLY like your quote
and this would make me a lot more interested than the best thing since sliced bread comments we get from dubious sources.......

'plenty that do worse.'.....priceless....

He could use that in his advertising....[for a fee of course] :wink: :lol:
oskar

Post by oskar »

He could use that in his advertising....[for a fee of course]
But I thought you said it was priceless? :wink: :wink: