iphone test

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
kevsboredagain

iphone test

Post by kevsboredagain »

Could someone please tell me if the menu system of this site works on an iphone. I've tested on many mobile devices but it has been reported as not working on an iphone.

www.scarrowbarn.com

Please note that this site is exactly as my client requested so I'm not looking for any reviews.
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

Nice photos but no menu just one page
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

newtimber wrote:Nice photos but no menu just one page
ç*%&/(!! Many thanks. Looks like I'll have to subcontract a developer with an iphone to fix that.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

There is navigation on my iPhone though...... a box saying 'Navigate to' then a drop down list with Booking, Rates, Contact etc
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
kg1

Post by kg1 »

All works for me - iPhone 4S.

All the drop downs worked no problem. Nice place.
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

I have an iPhone 5s - no navigation or menus at all.
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Perhaps just a problem with iphone 5 and 6?
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I have an iphons 5s and have the same as Kathy, with the navigation etc when I view it on my default phone browser Chrome. However on Safari there is no navigation option, I think the browser is the problem.
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Haven't been able to try it on an iPhone yet, but using Safari on my iMac I don't get the thumbnail pics on the Accommodation page opening when I click on them. Menu is there.
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

Works on I pad. Nice place . Bookings look good too.
If you can keep your head when all around you are panicking.......you have probably not seen the whole picture.
Pmagowan

Post by Pmagowan »

Works on my iphone 5s but the contact sub page takes me to booking (maybe it is supposed to?). Nice site. Some of the sub-pages have a line in front of them on the drop down.
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

It works on other browsers on iPhone so I suspect it is a safari thing.
I do notice that on Stainless (another iPhone browser) that everything is much bigger and it doesn't fit on the screen without scrolling from side to side. On Safari, it has been compressed to fit (so no sideways scrolling needed) which means that the whole page is displayed much smaller - smaller flying bird etc. This may mean that your menu is being displayed in the wrong place and overwritten?
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

iPhone 3 Safari - get the "navigate to" and drop down, works fine, plus I get the picture viewer on the Accommodation page.
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Pmagowan wrote:Works on my iphone 5s but the contact sub page takes me to booking (maybe it is supposed to?). Nice site. Some of the sub-pages have a line in front of them on the drop down.
The sub pages are designed with dashes, as.they are subject menus of booking. The contact menu leading to a page which says booking was requested by the client.

Apple don't make it easy to cross platform test. Either you buy their products or you hope the apps are compliant with the standards.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Works for me on safari and chrome on an iphone 4S.