I'm Looking for christmas rental in Brittany/West Normandy

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Annew

I'm Looking for christmas rental in Brittany/West Normandy

Post by Annew »

Mr AnneW and I have the opportunity to go away next Christmas which will be our first time away from the farm and cottages (and family) at Christmas for 18 years..... Yay!!!

We visit Brittany often and usually stay in hotels, but most are closed over Christmas.

Can anyone recommend (or does anyone have) a comfortable property adjacent to a beach or estuary that would be available for the Christmas period? We are open to most areas and would be prepared to travel a little further south.

Don't be shy to recommend your own place ... we are just looking for somewhere quiet (with wifi and TV and a good kitchen)

Thanks!
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hi Anne, we're available next Christmas, right on the estuary so you can access the shore from the garden. It does sleep 12 but we very often have just 2 people staying with a dog, sure I can give you a good deal. :wink: And it's quiet, with UK TV, wifi and a good kitchen, just under an hour's drive from Roscoff :D
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
GRL

Post by GRL »

We are in West Normandy, a bit further away from the coast (1hr) but we have plenty of rivers and walks locally. We are very rural and very quiet and have WiFi, a TV with UK channels and a well equipped kitchen.

http://www.eco-gites.eu/