Facebook doesn't like me Liking

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
Peggymac

Facebook doesn't like me Liking

Post by Peggymac »

Hi everyone! I have just been working my way through the list of FaceBook pages and Liking them as I wish to add my own to be Liked also. However, I have just been warned that I have to Slow Down, that I am using it in a way that is not intended and if I continue to do it I will be Blocked.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Peggy and Lionel

Always do Cooking, Bed Making and Website design with Love and the rest will follow.
www.casteldecantobre.co.uk
www.casteldecantobre.fr
www.facebook.com/CastelDeCantobre
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Not personally but to lots of others. Liking lots of pages is the act of spammers. Don't do anymore today and then only do a few at a time otherwise you will be blocked and unable to do much on facebook for a while!
Peggymac

Post by Peggymac »

Thanks for that Nemo ! I felt a bit like a delinquent ! :oops:
Peggy and Lionel

Always do Cooking, Bed Making and Website design with Love and the rest will follow.
www.casteldecantobre.fr
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Go sit on the naughty step :wink:
anya752000

Post by anya752000 »

Peggy, I have liked you back, I love some of the photos you have on you facebook page - what an amazing place.
arkvilla
Location: Highgate Park, Florida (the Villa) we live in Essex, UK

Post by arkvilla »

I have also returned your like Peggy :-)
Villarais

Post by Villarais »

Peggymac, I was going to say that I think you should 'like' as yourself, not as your business page, but I see that you have now done that, so thank you. It always seems logical to me that a business (holiday rental) page should be able to 'like' another business page, but for some reason it does not have the same effect. Someone on here can probably explain why.

I have 'liked' you back, but as myself, so that will be confusing.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I have also liked you Peggy - and thank you very much for being my 100th FB liker! :D I will send you a basket of cyber-oranges from my tree in gratitude.
Gazpacho

Post by Gazpacho »

Thanks for the like Peggy - I have 'liked' you back!
I did not realise that we had to like pages both as ourselves and our businesses - I have only done it as myself. I'll get the hang of this social media thing one day! So I think I'll go through back the list again!
Peggymac

Post by Peggymac »

Thank you everyone for your likes! It's certainly been a learning curve for me, doing all that liking as my FaceBook page and then realizing I had to go back as myself! Meanwhile, I may now have been blocked from Liking by FaceBook and I have tried to explain what I was doing with a polite message -at least they gave me the opportunity to do that! I still have not managed to like every on the list yet because of this but those who remain unliked by me will get liked eventually, all being well!

It's funny, doing this has really made me appreciate what a lovely forum of folk you are. And I hope to have lots more chit chat in the future!
Peggy and Lionel

www.casteldecantobre.fr