Not an exchange - Looking for 5-7 days, Jul/Aug +dogs

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Not an exchange - Looking for 5-7 days, Jul/Aug +dogs

Post by Sam V »

Hello!

I'm trying to find us a week or less, 2 bedrooms, sleeps four, plus 2.5 dogs; 2 Australian Cattle Dogs/Blue Heelers and a tiny chiffon (chihuahua/griffon)

Ideally looking to go East, but not essential, near dog friendly beaches. Enclosed garden, not near a main road. WIFI. Oh, and maybe an outside tap with hose?!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
SandyBeaches

Post by SandyBeaches »

Which country??

We have availability in a tiny/cosy cottage which sleeps 4 but one bedroom leads off the other, and it might be too small with the dogs as well.

Or we have our big cottage which sleeps up to 10 so that might be too big! But it does have an outdoor tap with hose.

The middle size cottage would have been ideal for you but is fully booked all the way through to October. All of the cottages have fully enclosed gardens, wifi and 5 mins from dog friendly beaches. Have a look at our website and if you like the look of the area PM me and I can send you details of other owners in the village that might have availability.

www.wintertoncottages.co.uk
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Sorry! UK.

Thank you SandyBeaches. We will be brining our 13 yr old daughter and possibly with a freind, so the bedroom access wouldn't be ideal.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
ClaireA

Post by ClaireA »

I have a cottage that sleeps 4, in the North-East of Scotland by St Cyrus. Here is the link for us on Cottage guide: http://www.cottageguide.co.uk/seagreenscottage/

The garden is enclosed but only by a low wall.

if you search for Seagreens on Facebook there are more photos there.

Thanks
Claire