Book Now button on facebook page

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
barbersdrove

Book Now button on facebook page

Post by barbersdrove »

Just looked at my facebook fen-Acre page and they have the facility now to create a 'Book Now' button. Free. When you click on it it takes you to a destination you choose. I've created mine to take people through to my website. This looks very promising to me and an incentive to put more content on the page.
A cream cake a day keeps the wrinkles at bay:)
GRL

Post by GRL »

I've had mine a few weeks now - only a couple of people have clicked on it but it can't do any harm just being there!
JanB

Re: Book Now button on facebook page

Post by JanB »

barbersdrove wrote:Just looked at my facebook fen-Acre page and they have the facility now to create a 'Book Now' button. Free. When you click on it it takes you to a destination you choose. I've created mine to take people through to my website. This looks very promising to me and an incentive to put more content on the page.
Thank you for pointing this out - how exactly did you get it activated? A useful tool, I think.
"It's a funny old world...." but full of the most amazing people. :-) Sense of humour essential!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Just click on the button when you get it kemblecottage if you don't have it already. It's named call-to-action and then gives you a drop down menu to edit. You have a choice of contact us, book now, sign up and others.
Robin S

Post by Robin S »

Nice find, thanks. Added to our page :)
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I've added it too :) The naming of it 'call to action' sounds like a full-throated William Wallace battle cry and not an option which will encourage people to enquire about your property!