Linked In

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
SandyBeaches

Post by SandyBeaches »

Reactivating this thread as I have today been on a social media course and am all fired up about doing lots of extra things that I haven't been doing before. Of course it will fizzle out by next week....

I have a presence on linkedin but wondering whether it's worth doing from the point of view of interacting with customers/guests? ie will it lead to, or help, bookings?

I view it predominantly as a work/job related site. So it would be useful for me in terms of PR business interacting with companies and journalists, but I can't really see it working for holiday guests/consumers. Perhaps I'm wrong!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Strangely I have more past guests as contacts on LinkedIn than I do on FB or Twitter, as well as some of my neighbours in France. Not sure it has been productive in terms of my rental property though.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I would not post my property via LinkedIn because for me it is very much a professional platform in the conventional sense of commerce and industry. However in scouting for plagiarism from my annoying copycat who stole my narrative I found that he had a LinkedIn page for his wretched hovel. I cannot imagine that it generates enquiries, but I am very naive when it comes to the whole 'power of social media' thing.