Can't find quality guest soaps

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
Brittany Cottage

Can't find quality guest soaps

Post by Brittany Cottage »

Hi!
I'm a newbie so forgive me for any errors!
Last edited by Brittany Cottage on Wed May 13, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Hello Brittany Cottage and welcome to the forum :) Does soap need to have the product description in many languages?
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

Hello Brittany Cottage.

Just drawing your attention to forum rule number two, which goes like this:
No advertising please. Any posts that advertise a product or service with which you are associated may be removed. You may post clickable links if you are a known, active forum member, where appropriate to the topic, but not for self-promotion. If I think you are only posting to get some traffic to your site, I will delete your posts at my discretion.
I sincerely hope that the rat I'm smelling is in fact a perfumed hamster, but it looks very much as though this is your own company ... in which case you may want to rethink your first post on the forum.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Those LMH nostrils are working well FC. Sniffed that out straight away but the tracks weren't exactly well camouflaged! :wink:
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

That was my first instinct too, but I thought I'd just query the rather inexplicable need to have a description in all the languages of the United Nations as to what soap is :mrgreen: