Hilarious Complaints

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
AndrewH

Hilarious Complaints

Post by AndrewH »

I came across this: https://www.sunmaster.co.uk/blog/hilari ... daymakers/ I think it could brighten up your day.
aasta

Post by aasta »

:lol:
aasta
aasta

Post by aasta »

aasta
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

The tourist board should get onto it and see to the height and gradient of Ben Nevis before it puts too many tourists off. I'm sure a multiplex cinema would go down well at the top too...
brendan

Post by brendan »

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Well, I agree - Ben Nevis is far too high. We should lower it by 50% and thereby take those pesky Scots Nats down a peg or two.

Mols :lol:
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

Moliere wrote:Well, I agree - Ben Nevis is far too high. We should lower it by 50% and thereby take those pesky Scots Nats down a peg or two.

Mols :lol:
:cry: I wouldn't believe everything that mainstream media is spouting out research the SNP and their supporters, Mols - there's an awful lot of unfounded name blackening happening in the hopes that those who aren't in the know, believe the hype. So-called 'reputable' organisations are just as bad - it's no coincidence that so many Scots cancelled their TV license shortly after the horrendous mis-reporting during the Referendum!
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Well it was said rather tongue in cheek actually, GiteMJ, but I'll remember that next time I read the Times or the Guardian or watch the news or indeed recall some of my own vivid encounters in the past.

Do I gather from your comment, by the way, that many Scots are now watching tv illegally, or did they ditch their tellies too?

Mols
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

Ah well, this is the funny thing - you don't need a license to watch telly, just one to watch live telly so no, they're not watching it illegally, they're all being clever and making full use of iplayer :D
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Pleased to hear it, so it's just another subsidy going north of the border.
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

Ah well, goes a small way to balancing out the amount of oil revenue heading south... :wink: