Hi, new here and would like some opinions on my website plea

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
JP

Post by JP »

Greenfrog
The house is on Rue du Noyer which is walnut tree as there was a walnut orchard on it and my daughter named the house.
But the other option may fit !!!

James
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

greenfrog wrote:I have it squashed to the left as well.

My site uses a template too. If you right-click on the page on your site builder, go to properties, then change the width of the page. That works on mine so might work for you.
Probably not that simple. The page is already defined as 100% width but then uses containers inside this which are all hard coded to fixed sizes. eg, the text is 555 and the sidebar is 284 pixels. Therefore the squashed up effect is due to the fixed sizes of all the internal divs and not the overall page width.

As everything seems to be static, I would go with another more fluid template as the starting point.
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

JP wrote:Greenfrog
The house is on Rue du Noyer which is walnut tree as there was a walnut orchard on it and my daughter named the house.
But the other option may fit !!!

James
Nice story - I would definitely include that on the site. :)
Lounging on the lily pad...
JP

Post by JP »

Well the site rebuild is going slow but just filled my last 6 days so now full until then end of September and a couple of bookings for October so we're quite happy with our irate year as everyone around us is complaining about no bookings.
Thanks again for all the tips and hopefully the new site will be better.
James