Fabulous handover to the new owner....

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
JanB

Fabulous handover to the new owner....

Post by JanB »

I sorted out the handover of my last remaining holiday cottage on Tuesday and it all went really smoothly.

After ten years in the business, I wondered how it would feel to relinquish it. Although I felt a little sad to close the door on a cottage I have loved and nurtured, I knew I was doing the right thing. I left a bottle of bubbles and a card, to wish the new owner success in their new venture.

One thing which has made it much easier is the new owner being so lovely and her excitement at buying the cottage has made it a pleasant experience. The sale was smooth and trouble free, too. Yesterday, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note thanking me for my help - how wonderful! It made my day.

I am sure I will miss it and look back with fond memories but, for now, I am enjoying the fact I do not have any more Saturday changes or any worries about whether or not my guests are enjoying their holiday.

Believe me, I will be the perfect guest when staying at a holiday let in the future!
"It's a funny old world...." but full of the most amazing people. :-) Sense of humour essential!
greenbarn

Re: Fabulous handover to the new owner....

Post by greenbarn »

JanB wrote:
Believe me, I will be the perfect guest when staying at a holiday let in the future!
Oh good - when are you coming? :D
pambon

Post by pambon »

Enjoy your second life and I shall look forward to your visit down this way as the Perfect Guest :lol:
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Glad it all went so well for you.

The pool's lovely, the days are sunny, the evenings are warm, come on down - the price is right! :lol: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!