Promotemyplace 'Extras'

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
kg1

Promotemyplace 'Extras'

Post by kg1 »

Having bought a better domain name I am keen to make the most of it's potential. PMP offer various services, key wording, seo optimising etc. I wondered if anyone has used these services, did it work well, did your site improve in ranking?
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I haven't but I will be interested to hear from anyone who has. Maybe you could speak directly to PMP for a chat about what you can expect?
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

I haven't either - feedback would be interesting ..
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

+1

I know sod all about seo management and keyword etc.....and try as I might I can't seem to connect to, or understand google analytics. I have been seriiusky thinking about taking up their services.

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

+1

I've migrated from Independant Owners to PMP and still working on the PMP version so keen to know about the PMP extras. ((I did buy some extras when I was on IO, including their SEO - that was an annual charge but I didn't feel it was worth the money))
Isy

Post by Isy »

We got a few extra from PMP (seo, keywords, script writing).
From the results of the seo/keywords we came up with our website name and Google+, FB, twitter Pages names.
PMP service was great and I m glad we went with them.
The ranking, as Sarah from PMP pointed it out, has little to do with the services we bought. Don't get me wrong, PMP gives you a good start but it's what you do with it that makes the ranking. In our case, it's our Google+ Page (I followed Alan Egan's courses) that did the trick.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Thanks all - I can't call them as the only no. they give you have to leave a message & they'll call you back. So have emailed them, will report back!