What is wrong with some people?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Beachcondo

Post by Beachcondo »

Moliere wrote:
pambon wrote:
gitemontjoly wrote:
May these 'guests' never leave Denmark again...
Am also amazed that this has been done by a Danish family. Usually the Scandinavians are very correct; at least my expereince in both renting out to them, visiting Denmark and having various Scandinavian friends. Couldn't be more correct..
I used to think that, then some years ago on holiday at a beautiful estalagem near Cascais there was a large Swedish group staying and the disgusting mess (and noise) these people created, particularly around their al-fresco breakfast table was indescribable. If they had been English I would have died from shame. As it was, I just amended my national stereotypes quite dramatically.
(NB, to redress the balance, we had a Swedish family staying chez nous, who were no trouble and in fact great fun and quite delightful).

Molière
Probably alcohol involved, Otherwise they would just have sat there and stared at each other..... I know my countrymen... :lol:
Pessimists only get positive surprises.