Injury claims

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Great photos casasantoestevo.

You should tag them:

1. "If you fall down these stairs you may get killed on the gas stove - don't be alarmed we have insurance to cover you"

2."Pipes great for swinging on, slipping and breaking your neck - don't be alarmed we have insurance to cover you"

:lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
pambon

Post by pambon »

Essar wrote:Great photos casasantoestevo.

You should tag them:

1. "If you fall down these stairs you may get killed on the gas stove - don't be alarmed we have insurance to cover you"

2."Pipes great for swinging on, slipping and breaking your neck - don't be alarmed we have insurance to cover you"

:lol: :lol:
lacoyere

Post by lacoyere »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

You should tag them:

I stared at the photo and got a little dizzy (i get vetigo) fell over and hurt myself, problem is im sure not who to sue, lay my hat, the person who took the photo or the owners of the stairs, please help!

Sorry its sill season
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Bassman wrote:

You should tag them:

I stared at the photo and got a little dizzy (i get vetigo) fell over and hurt myself, problem is im sure not who to sue, lay my hat, the person who took the photo or the owners of the stairs, please help!

Sorry its sill season
Who is your network provider that allowed the transmission of said photos without first checking if they might affect you???? SUE THEM! :twisted:
CSE

Post by CSE »

They were random photos. Exposed pipework and CH boiler is not unusual in a Dutch house. The cooker at the bottom of the stairs is. What is worrying is it comes from a website called bookmyplace.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.