making used of car when i do arrive in the room ok?

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Nessie

making used of car when i do arrive in the room ok?

Post by Nessie »

Shame he is going the uk when we live in france,

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Mr Welli Cole,I'm From NIGERIA,I and my family are coming for holiday in united kingdom,me and my family like to know how much you rent out your room's/hotel,Well We are on a vacation stay starting from december 27th till january 20th 2007,so i will be very happy to know if the room will be available for the date i required for which is december 27th till january 20th 2007.and also i will be very glad to have the total cost one or two months rental if is available,Well just want to tell you that we are much very interested in renting your room,Well like i have said before we will be starting the rental by december 27th till january 20th 2007,I will like to inform you now that i will be making used of car when i do arrive in the room ok? It's only my wife,two Kid's and i that will be staying in the room and the car only four no more and the car,i will needs to know more about the room you have for rent its is fou no more than 4 plus the car in the room,also,Plz do not hesitate to ask any question,let me have the total cost for the months rental ok.i will be looking forward to hear from you today. Regards. Cole..
Nessie
debk

Post by debk »

You must have some awfully big rooms to fit 4 people and a car. . . :lol: :lol: :lol: . . . which reminds me of one of our family's favorite holiday chuckles: "And they came with haste, and found Mary and Joseph and the babe lying in a manger." Whoa, that was one big manger!
debk
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

You must have some awfully big rooms to fit 4 people and a car
You want to see the size of the lift!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: