Dog Friendly Cottage nr Kirkby Lonsdale Cumbria for exchange

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
benjamin01

Dog Friendly Cottage nr Kirkby Lonsdale Cumbria for exchange

Post by benjamin01 »

Kirkby Lonsdale - Where the Lake District meets the Yorkshire Dales.
2 bedroomed (sleeps 3) mews cottage with enclosed garden and country views to rear. Two well trained adult dogs welcome.

Interested in exchanging
A) for a week in summer in rural setting abroad and
B) with other dog-friendly cottages in the UK for a week in the summer or weekends in low season.

Please visit our website for more information: https://sites.google.com/site/barleycottageatmaltings
Kitty thomas

Post by Kitty thomas »

Hi. Our cottage isn't a million miles from yours but I'd certainly be up for a weekend swop sometime. We are the western Lake District and the cottage is of a similar size. Please search on fb for Todd and gunn cottages Wasdale and gimme a shout if you're likewise interested. Thanks.
If at first you don't succeed, put the kettle on.
benjamin01

Cottage Swap

Post by benjamin01 »

Hi there

Great, I found you on OD as I'm not that familiar with FB but yes we would like to swap for a weekend and we just have the one, well trained lab now.

We're booked up till December and the local pub is due to reopen at Christmas so you might want to wait till after that if you like a pub you can walk to. Let me know what dates you're free and we'll set it up.

Jo xx
Kitty thomas

Post by Kitty thomas »

Well that's fab. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. We have only just bought the cottage and I'm on a learning curve. Also having some work done to them at present.
Would you be thinking an off peak weekend?
If at first you don't succeed, put the kettle on.
benjamin01

Post by benjamin01 »

Hi

I don't mind really, I'm sure we'd enjoy a walking holiday in your area at any time.
benjamin01

Post by benjamin01 »

if you want to contact me by personal e mail do feel free, my details are on my website which is:
https://sites.google.com/site/barleycottageatmaltings