Lifestyle property with gite, in the south of France

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
aussies

Post by aussies »

Our beautiful house is still for sale...300 000 EUR!
And here is a link to our gite website http://aumarron.blogspot.fr/
If you are interested in our charming property, please leave a message and I will send you a pdf file with more information and photos.
Last edited by aussies on Tue May 12, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
two chickens are better than one
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

A link would be useful. If you don't want it on the open boards you could post it up in the Members section. We may not be in the market for you property ourselves but might know of someone who is.
aussies

Post by aussies »

Casscat wrote:A link would be useful. If you don't want it on the open boards you could post it up in the Members section. We may not be in the market for you property ourselves but might know of someone who is.
Hi Casscat, I added the link to our gite. For more information please ask for the link to the house page.
aussies

Still for sale

Post by aussies »

Further price reduction - a deal to be had for the right person!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Hi aussies. Sorry to hear that you have no buyer for your property. You have posted links to the business, but not to the sale of the business. Are you with an agent? I have no interest personally, but this page can be found by people who might and if you have a specific pathway to your property sale listing rather than your property rental listing this might help :)
aussies

Post by aussies »

Hi Casscat,

the market in France is really down, so no big surprises there...
Regarding a link to the sale page:
because we encountered so many tourist viewers (people who are not really interested in buying a property, just a bit bored in their holidays or just looking for a huge bargain) I am trying to weed these people out straight away. So up top I posted the specifics, I posted the price and I posted a link to our website with plenty of photos of the property and the surroundings. If you are interested to know and to see more, you can contact me here or by email. If this is too much of an effort or you can't be bothered, I assume you are not really interested in buying our property. :D