Collaboration for gluten free cookery classes in France

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Biencuit

Collaboration for gluten free cookery classes in France

Post by Biencuit »

I'm a prospective owner - currently living in France and hoping to become the owner of a cookery school with gites in the south west of France in the next year or so.

In the meantime I am hoping to build up my teaching portfolio by working in conjunction with b&b's/gites to teach 4 day residential gluten free baking classes. I would be interested in any region of France, apart from the Alps as I already have a class organised there. Clearly there needs to be a well-equipped kitchen, with preferably a minimum of 2 ovens.

I posting this with Paolo's agreement, as we both think this could be an ideal way to attract rentals, possibly in the shoulder months. If you are interested in the kind of things I bake then please check out my FB page or blog for photos:
www.facebook.com/biencuitglutenfree or www.biencuitglutenfree.com

Please send me a message if you might be interested in hosting such classes. Thanks!
tavi

Post by tavi »

Sounds great...why not vegetarian and vegan cookery classes too?

There are some seriously successful gourmet Veg/Vegan restaurants in most of Europe's major cities nowadays, such is the interest in this kind of eating.

Good luck with it :)
Biencuit

Post by Biencuit »

Thanks Tavi :) I'm offering gluten free as that is my special area of teaching, and baking is the most difficult bit!
brendan

Post by brendan »

I tried to find a general French cookery course that the OH could attend during our holiday in France but could find nothing at all...was astonished as I thought there´d be lots of them.