Review please anyone?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
tavi

Post by tavi »

Just my penny's worth - the cottages look gorgeous by the way.

Wondering why you don't provide towels.....coming from abroad by plane...having to bring my own towels would possibly be a deal-breaker for me.

Just a thought.
Kitty thomas

Post by Kitty thomas »

Hi Tavi. Tbh we get hardly anybody coming from abroad as we are not in the 'known' area of the lakes. Everyone heads to Ambleside or similar. The previous owners haven't provided towels for the twenty or so years they've had the cottages for rental. We accept dogs and I don't want lovely white cotton towels used to clean doggy feet, muddy/sandy furry bodies or the wet floor. I am convinced towels will be abused and it costs a lot more to provide washed towels for every set of guests.
Personally I've never had towels supplied when I've rented a self catering cottage. I've occasionally been places where they don't even supply bed linen!
If at first you don't succeed, put the kettle on.
jenboyle1959

Post by jenboyle1959 »

I don't provide towels either, as I rarely get overseas guests, Kitty. It's an extra, which people can ask for, at a small additional cost, in my flats. I suppose you could offer the same?
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I also accept dogs, not in the muddy lakes, but the French Alps, which have their fair share of rain, snow and weather. My towels have never been used or abused by anyone for dogs, floors or otherwise.