How best to quote for a 9 week stay request

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Teckidecki

How best to quote for a 9 week stay request

Post by Teckidecki »

I have just received a 9 week stay request for next year and I was wondering how best to quote for it. What I mean is do I consider it to be a short term or long term request. To be specific do I quote a price but say utility costs are extra or should I quote an all inclusive price.

Any help much appreciated......thanks
TGS

Post by TGS »

What time of year do they want?

:D
Flying by the seat of my pants.
Teckidecki

Post by Teckidecki »

February and march ......
TGS

Post by TGS »

You could do both? Then the guest can see what they're paying. I've done that with my winter lets. The rent is x plus x for everything else.
Flying by the seat of my pants.
Marks

Post by Marks »

I got very few one week bookings in the winter but thanks to some very helpful advice on here some while ago I am now regularly booked out over the winter for anything from 1 to 3 months per booking.

I do a low rate (for 9 weeks it would be 120€ per week) plus electricity (20 cents per kwh) plus end of stay cleaning & laundry (65 Euros). 500€ security bond and the cost of electricity is taken from that and the balance refunded.

If you do AI then they will leave the heating running 24/7 cutting your profit substantially.

BTW - your OD link in your signature doesn't work.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Teckidecki

Post by Teckidecki »

thanks all...very helpful