Just reviewed my guests' feedback for 2015 - a Safe?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
joddle

Post by joddle »

We have one - but it was one of those with plastic keys like a hotel room and over the years the key got brittle and eventually snapped - now the firm don't make keys any more so we have a safe we can't use!!!
I don't profess to own anything here apart from my own opinion.
pambon

Post by pambon »

joddle wrote:We have one - but it was one of those with plastic keys like a hotel room and over the years the key got brittle and eventually snapped - now the firm don't make keys any more so we have a safe we can't use!!!
Hope there is nothing in it, but it's certainly safe if so!
joddle

Post by joddle »

pambon wrote:
joddle wrote:We have one - but it was one of those with plastic keys like a hotel room and over the years the key got brittle and eventually snapped - now the firm don't make keys any more so we have a safe we can't use!!!
Hope there is nothing in it, but it's certainly safe if so!
There are a few things in it - but not important thank goodness. I have tried to make another key by drilling a piece of plastic and although I have reproduced all the holes perfectly my "new key" won't open the safe - not sure if there is something else in the key which makes it work but as there are no batteries I can't see what that might be! Any good safecrackers around?
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Have you tried putting a notice on the safe telling guests not to attempt to open it? That should do the trick....... :roll:
pambon

Post by pambon »

greenbarn wrote:Have you tried putting a notice on the safe telling guests not to attempt to open it? That should do the trick....... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
joddle

Post by joddle »

greenbarn wrote:Have you tried putting a notice on the safe telling guests not to attempt to open it? That should do the trick....... :roll:
That's brilliant :) :)
Cassis

Post by Cassis »

kevsboredagain wrote:We have one in Spain and it gets used a lot. I know it's used because people forget the code or leave it locked when they leave. It's inside a bedroom cupboard bolted to the wall.
Sounds good. How much have you copped in dosh and sparklers over the years?
Real name Phil
Moved to France in 2004
Likes ducks, nature, gardening, furniture restoration, DIY, rugby, blah, blah.