For those that own orlando houses...

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
murphy70118

For those that own orlando houses...

Post by murphy70118 »

We rented a house in Orlano where the owner lived in the UK. As posted under the owner to owener forum, I not only own a vacation property but I also sell a keyless lock system and reservation system. The house we stayed in was an owner booking, yet they also had to pay management to take care of keys etc. I am trying to gather info for my keyless internet lock company. What percentage do the management companies charge to handle keys??

Thank you

Wendy
www.erentalmanagement.com
tansy

Post by tansy »

Wendy, when I saw your original post about keyless locks I actually went on to your site....but couldn't understand how much it costs to set up & then run and 2ndly what equipment would one need to install - 3rdly how difficult is it and how easy is it for folk from all over the world with different languages understand it...we're in France and get folk from all over Europe - have to say main flow is British & Americans.

I think it a much better system than we have - key under the geranium or even the blue stone 3 feet from the boat !! I am interested ...we are presently looking at doing the safe idea with combination lock.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Wendy, I sent you a private message yesterday but haven't heard anything back. I have the same questions Tansy does...
Brooke
murphy70118

Post by murphy70118 »

The 10 digit ekey is numeric, so that would not be a problem. As for the directions, they are simple. We have talked about having them translated in diff. languages, so this would not be a problem.

For specific pricing please email me directly.
Wendy
wendyedwards@bellsouth.net
paolo

Post by paolo »

This thread is so borderline, I don't know whether it should be deleted or not, but let's keep discussion of the product Wendy is selling to PMs and emails - you can see the details in the Owner-to-owner section.
Paolo
Lay My Hat