TripAdvisor Hell.

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
gogalicia

TripAdvisor Hell.

Post by gogalicia »

Dear all,
Anyone else experiencing TripAdvisor Hell? requests coming through in my inbox - which I then click the links to reply or send quote but don't get access to the original enquiry - as it says I have multiple accounts.
We have over the years advertised with Flipkey, TripAdvisor and HolidayLettings (whom I cancelled - but they still show my advert).
Then I tried to contact them via e.mail and their system wouldn't let me put a "subject" in - so it wouldn't send the complaint. So I rang them...and was sent to India with what sounded like a hurricane in my earpiece.
We used to be in the hospitality industry - god knows who services us now - The corporate monster has control and it's horrible.
Fifi

Post by Fifi »

I logged in via Facebook when something similar happened to me - I was listed with TA and HL and when they 'improved' their dashboard it didn't like my HL login, so got in via FB and then 'tidied up' my settings so everything was the same.

Have to admit that I have found their customer service OK - not brilliant, and have had to reply to their auto-reply with no, not useful, and reiterated my previous query, then I got a real reply from a real person.
People who arrive after 10pm, shouldn't expect a hug.....
brendan

Post by brendan »

viewtopic.php?t=25190&highlight=flipkey
i had the same problem...here´s the answer as provided by LMH (lifesavers)