Can I just slip a little towel thread in here......

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
KathyG

Can I just slip a little towel thread in here......

Post by KathyG »

Hi,

At the risk of starting yet another delicious towel thread :roll: I've cleared Asda's shelves of bath sheets (£6), hand towels (£2) and flannels (45p). What fantastic prices! I haven't been to Asda for about 20 years but did a pretty good supermarket sweep yesterday!
Surprisingly they seem to be pretty good quality and even if they fall apart after a few washes, those prices can't be beaten. I looked at the M&S towel bale for £9.50 but they're a bit thin and weedy I thought!

Dithered between white that could be bleached of anything or navy that would hide everything and went with navy in the end. You can order online too...........

Kathy :D
gh

Post by gh »

Adsa/Tesco/Sainsburys what matters, you found bargains. Good for you.

We have bought quality and found quests' abuse Egyptian cotton towels etc, so for now on, its the best we can find for less outlay that matters.

Off to Asda or whoever, for more supplies.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I haven't been to Asda for about 20 years but did a pretty good supermarket sweep yesterday!
Not a regular then Kathy!!!! :roll:

As Im not on site ,I have to rely on Paula to look after that side of it but have found that a lot of the lovely peachy coloured ones I bought have become very faded[even though theyre still quite thick and fluffy]
I think it must be the sun bleaching them when drying.... :?

Dont know about you but Ive also picked up a few Mongrels along the way that definitely dont go with my colour Scheme[purple...Dark Green..] Ones that people have left....
Theyre good quality but I dont really like Paula using them.... :cry: