Sheets for memory foam matterss

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
kg1

Sheets for memory foam matterss

Post by kg1 »

Has anyone found a good supplier of fitted sheets for memory foam matresses? They are much thinner than normal mattresses and standard fitted sheets are too big.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

What is the depth of the mattress KG? Dunelm do a range of different depths.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Thanks. It's my son's so will get him to measure. Will check out Dunelm. Tried my usual Marks and John Lewis. Plenty of mattresses but no suitable sheets.
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Try bunk bed sheets, they are generally shallower to comply with regulations on the depth of the matress on a top bunk! Out of Eden do them - I'm about to order some myself!
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Grimmy wrote:Try bunk bed sheets, they are generally shallower to comply with regulations on the depth of the matress on a top bunk! Out of Eden do them - I'm about to order some myself!
Thank you but it's a King size.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Have just realised that JL do Tempura sheets , but this mattress is only 7.5cm deep, so I suppose we need a 10/12cm deep sheet to allow for tuck under. Can't believe I'm the only one with this problem!
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

That sounds like a memory foam mattress topper. Are you sure it is a full mattress or is it being used on a sofa bed? I've got some memory foam toppers that depth and I buy extra deep 12" sheets to completely cover the topper and mattress together.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Bunny - not sure where I got the 7.5cm from (inches maybe) - it's actually 22cm, so the Dunelm ones at 25cm will be good I think.

Thanks for your help, will have to order online as no stores are accessible easily.