Terms & Conditions - anyone have a good set?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
AndyPearce

Terms & Conditions - anyone have a good set?

Post by AndyPearce »

I'm looking to see if any owners have a good set of terms and conditions to cover everything (booking, deposits, cancellations, damage, unacceptable behaviour etc) which they would mind sharing as we want to have a comprehensive set that we have in the houses, on our websites and are sent to the guests upon booking.

Any help appreciated. :)
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Welcome to use any useful bits of mine, which were mostly cobbled together from others I found here and there.
http://www.adorvillaspain.com/Terms.html
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Andy, send me your email by pm and I'll forward you mine.

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!

Post by Guest »

:?:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arkvilla
Location: Highgate Park, Florida (the Villa) we live in Essex, UK

Post by arkvilla »

Mine were drawn up by a solicitor, you are welcome to look at them and use what you want, they are on my website :-) (below)

Sandra
AndyPearce

Post by AndyPearce »

Thank you all for your help.. :D

Mouse - have PM'd you!
Annew

Post by Annew »

Hi Andy

Mine are based on Classic Cottages then amended and subsequently Ok'd by a UK solicitor.

Available on my website.
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!

Post by Guest »

:?:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyPearce

Post by AndyPearce »

7 Aspire wrote:Andy, notwithstanding this thread's focus on T&Cs, on looking at your web site, I could not find a link to any access statement; is this something you had not considered?

Whilst not a legal requirement (yet), Visit England (I realise you are in Wales!) now requires all properties accessing their quality schemes to have an Access Statement.

There is no fixed format, and so no standard content, but a search for 'self catering disability access statement' will throw up dozens of examples. If you consider this is something you need, feel free to use any part of mine; see here. Mine is very specific to my property/location, but it gives you an idea for a format and areas to consider.
Thanks, it is something I will look at doing even though it's not a legal requirement yet as we have had several special needs group stay at our houses (in fact The Croft has a group there now.)
mrsbarkay

T's and C's

Post by mrsbarkay »

This is a reply to an old post! I am just searching through the site reading up on Terms and Conditions as in the process of doing mine.

Would it be ok if I take a look at the ones posted here please?

I really have no idea where to start writing them from scratch. It would be really helpful to use someones as a start and then adapt for my property.

Many Thanks
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

Well apart from one owner who threw his toys out of the pram and deleted all his posts, if a link is still here then to me that means still available for reference.
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

Here's mine. They are basic but have worked for me for years. They are fairly standard boiler-plate, at least w American owners.

https://calitrirental.files.wordpress.c ... presso.pdf
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

kevsboredagain wrote:Well apart from one owner who threw his toys out of the pram and deleted all his posts
I wondered what all the guest posts were with the question mark - thought that Paolo had banned someone!
Essar

Post by Essar »

AngloDutch wrote:
kevsboredagain wrote:Well apart from one owner who threw his toys out of the pram and deleted all his posts
I wondered what all the guest posts were with the question mark - thought that Paolo had banned someone!
Took his hump with him too! :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Robin S

Post by Robin S »

http://goo.gl/mLExTb

feel free to use and abuse. also a combination of others and haven't had a once over from a lawyer yet.