Post your Facebook pages to be 'Liked'

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

tavi

Post by tavi »

don't forget you can post your page link, or photos, special offers, to the networking page ....

www.facebook.com/hikethoseholidays
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Www.facebook.com/seascapeporthtowan

Thank you 😊

I will start liking other pages but it might take a while!
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Jenster wrote:Www.facebook.com/seascapeporthtowan

Thank you 😊

Honestly, don't waste your time, more than a month ago, I diligently went through all of the posts and liked 145 facebook pages. I have had 10 likes back.

Somewhat disingenuous really.

I have liked your page.

Best of luck,

Chris
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

You got one from me Chris and I liked nearly every single one that was live (some had disappeared) when I first trawled through the pages. I did leave out a few from people who had just made one post on the forum and had just come there to be 'liked' as they were clearly not contributing. It took me several days and I got more back than you but nothing like the number I did. It is disheartening when you are trying to build up a little base, isn't it. :(
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

ChrisP, I must be one of those 10. Like I said previously, it does take a while. I've only got 74 likes and it's taken ages to build up to that. Like Felicity says, although some requests clearly have no intention of reciprocating and contributing, I would say that the percentage of regularly active members is quite small compared to the amount of members. Most of the likes will be from new members as so many others will have been and gone (probably because they've left the business altogether). Don't lose heart, it will increase slowly and still worth doing.
tavi

Post by tavi »

chrisp, i liked you! :)

v. important that people remember they have to like you from their personal page, not their property, otherwise FB won't count it.

But then they can post a little comment : Hi from LMH, with a link to their own property if they want or not..all a bit of a faff but worth it to get started.

I started by getting all my friends and my kids' friends to like my page.

Also try going to Hike those Holidays FB page which is specifically for exchanging likes.

It feels a bit weird and fake at first.

I'm up to 405 now...(very few of them are actual guests but hey ho) I do believe an active, fairly up to date FB page gives you added credibility, which we're all going to need when what used to be the listing sites become fully fledged Online Travel Agents.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Tavi, I Just looked at Hike those Holidays FB page. TBH I didn't really understand it. Is it that they share Twitter posts if you use their hashtag? There didn't appear to be anyone posting on their FB page? Please could you explain it a bit further? Thanks
:D
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Jenster wrote:
Www.facebook.com/seascapeporthtowan

Thank you 😊

Honestly, don't waste your time, more than a month ago, I diligently went through all of the posts and liked 145 facebook pages. I have had 10 likes back.

Somewhat disingenuous really.

I have liked your page.

Best of luck,

Chris
Thanks Chris, I have liked your page and have done about the last 5 pages but I may leave it at that unless I start getting a few more in return :-(

Not very good at the FB thing anyway so I may concentrate on my website instead. I have had more luck advertising that in a load of 'buy and sell' FB groups, that seems to generate quite a few website likes every time I do it.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

The problem I often have is that I receive a like but have no idea who it's from. Well obviously I know who it's from, but not which is their holiday rental page! It helps when people also post a comment to say something along the lines of 'a like from Little Cottage By The Sea' or whatever so I can trace it back. As has been mentioned, you have to like as an individual and not as a business for it to count so in order to play Sherlock some decent clues need to be provided :D
hcbts

Facebook likes

Post by hcbts »

Hi,

Can you add https://www.facebook.com/allonbycottages/

to the list please

Thanks

Ian
Holiday Cottages, Allonby, Cumbria

http://www.holidaycottagesbythesea.com
Lets Go To Puglia

Post by Lets Go To Puglia »

Ciao, Debbie

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!