In Need of Bookings. No idea which strategy to follow!!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Casanosa wrote:
kevsboredagain wrote:Welcome to LMH Casonosa. Have you seen what happens to your website on a smartphone?
Hi Kevsboredagain,

and thank you for the welcome. Concerning your question, is it something wrong when you try to take a look to the web? Nobody reported me anything and by my side i have no problems at all when viewing it on my phone...

I also took a look to your website: www.samoensalpineholiday.com and i must say that is quite impressive, i'd liked a lot.
I am too interested in what happens. I see no problems.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Casanosa

Post by Casanosa »

sunshine2016 wrote:Hi, your house looks lovely. I have never heard of the area before but it does look beautiful. I can´t understand why you don´t have more bookings.
Hi sunshine2016, and thank you for your kind words.

The region is located at the northwest of Spain and it's well known as the end of the Camino de Santiago (lots of pelgrims pass by).

I would certainly like to have more bookings, but you must know that i start renting my property in summer 2014, so no long ago. The house is brand new and i'm still making some improvements (like a BBQ area that you'll see soon on the web).
Another factor to consider is that the northern Spain is not considered as a region with sun warranty, as it happens more often with the regions of southern or the Canary Islands.
Despite that, i must say that our gastronomy is a top level, we probably have the best fish and shellfish of Europe, impressive coast landscapes, virgin white sand beaches and uncountable trekking roads, ... (i could go on and on, but as you can see i'm not being impartial, i just love my land).

I hope you can come one day and get the chance to discover this celtic land. :)
Find a home away from home!
www.casanosa.es
CSE

Post by CSE »

You are doing a better job that Turgalicia on selling Galicia as a tourist destination. :D

We just love our adopted land.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Casanosa

Extreme surf in the coast of death

Post by Casanosa »

Hahaha, maybe i should ask them to hire me, :D

And for those who love surf, i let you this link with Axi Muniain, one of the greatest surfers of giant waves in the world. He passed by our village this weekend to film the next episode of the "Al filo de lo imposible"

https://vimeo.com/axi/discovering-galice-teaser
Find a home away from home!
www.casanosa.es