Returning to LMH after 8 years

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Jayno

Returning to LMH after 8 years

Post by Jayno »

It was about 8 years ago I joined the chat on LMH. At that stage we were still renovating our buildings, had hosted plenty of friends but no paying guests. I just popped in to have another look the other day and was happy to find that not much has changed here and that was nice, I know my way around, so we are 8 years or so into running our business which evolved from chamber d'hote to restaurant and chambre d'hote and now with a bit more work we have made more self catering accommodation and restaurant. We get longer stays now which suits us well and the clients love being able to crawl from the restaurant to their beds. So I feel now a bit more qualified to join in the chat and I think I have some stories to tell and advice to offer. My husband and I have other interests outside of our business and we have two daughters who have made their way through the French school system in the ten years we have been here. It's nice to be back in the LMH community.
tavi

Post by tavi »

Hi Jayno,

I think you pre-date me so welcome back!
Jayno

Post by Jayno »

Thanks Tavi, silly me was expecting to be able to LIKE your comment so you'd know I'd read it. Seems to be a lot quieter than all those years ago, still have a bit of a giggle at some of the posts tho.......got to keep a sense of humor in this business!
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Hello from another recent returner........
Cheers
PC