Room Only accommodation

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Happy ( belated ) birthday. I've not been around for a few days and missed your post.Hope you enjoyed the vino.
brenda

Post by brenda »

Just to let all you helpful people know that we have taken your advice and started offering an In Room Breakfast. Finally decided on a basic breakfast for the time being (Cereal with carton of Milk, Croissants with Jam + Butter, Yoghourt, Fresh Fruit, carton of Fruit Juice with in room Tea/Coffee making facilities) as Ian has just seen his Cardiologist and still cannot drive.

Thanks again for ALL your help.

Brenda
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Brenda :D

Glad that you seem to be sorting things out...Im sure everything will be fine.... :wink: :D Were all thinking of you

When my hubbie had his heart attacks it was Fathers Day and my Youngest sent him a lovely card saying I know youll be allright cause your heart is my heart....
That was nearly 4 yrs ago Hes 57 weds and were having a Sunday family Lunch today...

If ever you feel like a chat you can always pm me I know how it can be when someone you love is ill...... :wink: :D
It sometimes harder for the carers....
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

That breakfast sounds pretty good to me! good luck and let us know how you get on with it!
brenda

Post by brenda »

Many thanks again for all your help! Have just taken our first booking for Bed + In Room Breakfast (4 nights in December).

You have all been stars.

Brenda
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Brilliant!!! Onwards and upwards :lol:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Brenda, :D

Ive said it before
When the going get tough the tough gets going...Good on yer...Take care :wink: :lol: XX
garlic

Post by garlic »

Great news :)
enid

Post by enid »

That's good to hear - I'm sure this will be a good solution whilst you get yourselves back to normal - (or perhaps you'll decide to continue like this forever!)