Free availability calendar from PIMS creator

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Nemo

Free availability calendar from PIMS creator

Post by Nemo »

I know many of you ask for just an availability calendar and I always suggest PIMS, which is a management system as well. Richard has now responded to that demand and created a free calendar for single properties to display in your website; hosted in the cloud, but otherwise identical to the calendar all the current PIMS users have. Well worth looking at as we know anything Richard does is well supported. :)

http://www.pimscalendar.com/index.php
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Well done e-richard :-)
CarolineH

Post by CarolineH »

*Like*
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

I use HL, HA and AirBnb. I have no website and have a spreadsheet to keep check of lettings for my one property. I did have a website some years ago but I was the only visitor. HL is , by far, my best source of bookings.

Every booking means entries into at least two of the above three sites plus my spreadsheet.

Must I have a website to use PIMS?
I do want to make admin easier. Advice please.
If you can keep your head when all around you are panicking.......you have probably not seen the whole picture.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

cysgod y coed wrote:Must I have a website to use PIMS?
No, you do not need a website. You can just use the PIMSCalendar to sync your calendar to all your listing sites (via iCal).
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

cysgod y coed - You don't need a website but you can use much of PIMS system (not just this free calendar) to ease your admin burdens, as you can create email templates, a to do list to remind you of all the tasks needed towards each booking, track your enquiries, export your income figures, and so much more. Richard, you mustn't hide your light under a bushel so much and let us do all the sales talk for you. :wink:

Look at the complete system, not just the calendar; you can try it and Richard gives your money back if it's not what you want or need, but not many turn back once they've started. I'll pm you a referral code if its of interest that benefits us both. Nothing to lose. :D
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Nemo wrote:...Richard, you mustn't hide your light under a bushel so much and let us do all the sales talk for you. :wink: ..
Tee hee, Nemo. Thanks. In this case, you are, of course right. :oops:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

Ok Nemo, please PM me that code.
If you can keep your head when all around you are panicking.......you have probably not seen the whole picture.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Done :)
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

Thanks Nemo
jlaceysmith

Post by jlaceysmith »

Thank you e-Richard!