Best for cleaning laminate flooring

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
oldpolicehouse

Best for cleaning laminate flooring

Post by oldpolicehouse »

I am looking for some advice on the best device for cleaning laminate oak floors?....I have a dyson but not sure what alternative there is ... would a cylinder be better? :?:
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I love my Henry, but anything that picks up dust and fluff will be fine. To 'clean' laminate you need to get out a mop, bucket and a good detergent! :D A steam mop is also okay for most laminate as long as you don't leave it in contact with the floor for too long.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I have a Dyson with a hard floor tool. Most useful is my new cordless Dyson though, easy enough to get out every day.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

The best cordless for a quick spin around any surface is a Gtech AirRam: http://www.gtech.co.uk/cordless-vacuum- ... eaner.html I wouldn't be without mine :D
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

After vacuuming, a few of us have bought these for the "wet" clean. Suitable for all hard floors, uses minimal liquid compared to a steam mop, or mop and bucket, and I personally find it a joy to use. :) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beldray-BEL038 ... B00XPXWYI0
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Aldi had them in a few weeks ago, and I did consider it, but have so many gadgets and appliances hanging around it is getting ridiculous.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Nemo wrote:After vacuuming, a few of us have bought these for the "wet" clean. Suitable for all hard floors, uses minimal liquid compared to a steam mop, or mop and bucket, and I personally find it a joy to use. :) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beldray-BEL038 ... B00XPXWYI0
Just added this to my Wish List on Amazon for when I get some money in!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Look out for them in Aldi, they were almost half that price.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I bought mine in Aldi, but I assume that offer has long gone and I don't know if they repeat offers?
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

My local one still had a couple in stock last week, which was ahy I mentioned it, so it might be worth looking.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Ah, good to know.