Central heating - quick, before she gets home!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Central heating - quick, before she gets home!

Post by Sam V »

On 4th May I turned off the heating in our annex. At 05.27 one of our lodgers texted me to say she was frozen and we had after all had only 1 day of summer. I said ok, set the times accordingly for heating, but today I checked the boiler and the timer was set for 3 hours in the morning and a couple of hours late at night. I've decided to turn it off again, surely its heating off time now? We are in SE England and the lowest morning temps this coming week will be 4-8 degrees (I might just set it in the morning again) but average 19 in the day. Our house heating hasn't been on in weeks even when temps were lower, I've not turned it off for summer yet but all our rooms are thermostat controlled and it's not kicked in even with windows open.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

She needs to buy a jumper :lol:
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I hate being cold. Even though it's May I've had the heating on here in Spain in the evenings until last night as it's been much colder than usual for the time of year. I don't think it's reasonable to deny people heating really. I'd be seriously peed off if my landlord told me I couldn't heat the property I was renting.