How to share a post to a business FB page

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
KAB-Dennis

How to share a post to a business FB page

Post by KAB-Dennis »

I just created a business FB page yesterday for our rental. As FB requires........ to create a business FB page it needs to be generated from your personal page.

I am still unsure how I will use this page to market my rental but I would like to SHARE pages from the tourism board and local businesses, tips on where to go etc . but cannot figure out how to do it
I googled it and someone suggested a very convoluted work around. Is there an easier way. I sure hope so LOL

What do any of you do to share on your FB page.
Any help is appreciated.

I know how to share on my personal page - very easy but not sure how to do it here. TIA
Kate
USA
annedab

Post by annedab »

If you have set up the page from your personal profile, any time you see something that you want to share, click the share button then use the second option "share" not "share (with friends)". At the top it defaults to "share on your own timeline" but this has a dropdown menu that lets you select "share on a page you manage". Having set up our business page totally incorrectly first time around, I am now enjoying the simplicity of doing it this way

:)
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?
KAB-Dennis

Post by KAB-Dennis »

annedab Thank you thank you thank you ........ you have made my day. After all that creating I then thought I would have to recreate every post I wanted to share THANKS :-)

After being away from the site for awhile - I now recall how valuable it is for people like me ......thanks to all who contribute!!
Kate
USA
annedab

Post by annedab »

You're welcome Kathleen - glad it helped :)
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?