Question re. Wufoo forms

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Thanks N&P, I had a go at Jotform but have spent so much time on Wufoo I think I'll stay with that one now, can't be doing with all these learning curves all in one go. :wink: Am also taking online tutorials in Dreamweaver, Mac Pages and Photography! :shock:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

NeatandPicky wrote:Wufoo vs JotForm

I don't think the logos and bespoke replies are possible in the free version of Wufoo. It kept telling me to upgrade when I tried things like that. As you pay, Essar, I can see Wufoo can be customised brilliantly.
I'm not sure about logos, but I do a bespoke reply in Wufoo and I only have the basic free form. By 'bespoke' do you mean individually tailored replies or just one bespoke reply? I only use one standard reply.
NeatandPicky

Post by NeatandPicky »

Bunny wrote: I'm not sure about logos, but I do a bespoke reply in Wufoo and I only have the basic free form. By 'bespoke' do you mean individually tailored replies or just one bespoke reply? I only use one standard reply.
I mean the confirmation message when you submit a form. By default it's Great! Thanks for filling out my form! which is OK, but it's nice to be able to change it.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

NeatandPicky wrote:
Bunny wrote: I'm not sure about logos, but I do a bespoke reply in Wufoo and I only have the basic free form. By 'bespoke' do you mean individually tailored replies or just one bespoke reply? I only use one standard reply.
I mean the confirmation message when you submit a form. By default it's Great! Thanks for filling out my form! which is OK, but it's nice to be able to change it.
Ok, you can change that message in the free forms. I've changed mine for more personal wording. It was easy, but can't remember how/where I did it without looking. Got to go out now so will look tonight if no one comes back with the answer in the meantime.