Pussy(cat) problems

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Jemima Copping

Post by Jemima Copping »

I have just logged in to this discussion.
Have you thought of Lion poo? You can get it in the UK a product called Silent Roar, it's supposed to keep away cats. I used it to keep away rabbits and it seemse to work, we had a horrendous problem with them a couple of years ago. Mybe you could get someone to send from the UK?
Better to be mutton dressed as lamb than mutton dressed as mutton!
COYS

Post by COYS »

Nothing ventured, nothing gained Jemima, so I'll add it to my 'try' list for next visit.
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires.
SarahV

Post by SarahV »

Cats hate the smell of citrus. I sprayed our gravel driveway with citrus Flash to stop cats fouling and it worked (after 2-3 attempts).
I suggest soaking the area where they feed / gather . Clean all of your furniture the same way. Although I used Flash (because I happened to have some and it helped to disinfect the area as well) you could try anything with a strong citrus scent. Maybe plant lemon trees if the climate is right. Wash fly screens in lemon washing up liquid?

Perhaps it's time for a white lie , leave a note for future guests stating that the cats have already given someone a nasty scratch . It might make them think twice about feeding them?