Changeover company Pickering ,North Yorkshire

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Sapper

Changeover company Pickering ,North Yorkshire

Post by Sapper »

Hi we may need a couple of our changeovers doing throughout the year does anyone use any companies in the Pickering area of North Yorkshire . Thanks
Soupdragon

Post by Soupdragon »

Hi Sapper,

Is this for a clean or a meet and greet? Such companies are very thin on the ground in that area I'm afraid...I'm 15 mins south of Pickering and really couldn't find anyone. We ended up using a cleaning company who come in from Thirsk :o

If you do find anyone, let me know! Maybe together we can tempt someone to set up in business...
Sapper

Post by Sapper »

Hi thanks for that , it's for a changeover clean and change of bedding , will only be every now and again as we do it ourselves. I will keep my eye out . Thanks
Sapper

Post by Sapper »

We're the cleaning company any good , do they do the full clean and bedding change ready for new guests ?
Sapper

Post by Sapper »

We're the cleaning company any good , do they do the full clean and bedding change ready for new guests ? Do you still have their details. Thanks
clairelou65

Post by clairelou65 »

:lol: **Waves from over near the coast **
We own a successful holiday let west of Pickering (for 6 years)and whilst I'm not currently in a position to help much Im giving up my day job next year as I'm finding there are not enough hours in the day.

In the mean time either of you please holla at me if you think i can help with anything. Am I thinking there is a gap in the market here? Not sure what I'm gong to do with my time next year........
Sapper

Changeover

Post by Sapper »

Hi Clairelou, thanks for your reply, there certainly does seem to be a niche in the market in Pickering . I've spoken to a couple of other owners who couldn't recommend anyone and the only company in Helmsley were full. I may be looking for a changeover doing on the Saturday of the August bank Holiday but so far have struck out. I won't know until the end of this month if I need it or not .
Thanks
Sapper