Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Taylor Reagent pool testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Managing your garden and pool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
farley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject: Taylor Reagent pool testing Reply with quote

Hi all
I have a Taylor K2006 test kit. Can anyone recommend where I can purchase replacement reagents, in particular R0870 and R0871.
Thanks in advance
teapot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On line from the USA but you may have trouble with postage these days. I don't know of any European agents for the Taylor kits.
farley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your post Teapot. I'll keep searching online and update this thread if I find a supplier.
There is a Spanish company who can supply shops in France with the reagents but our local shop can't/won't do this.
After 11 years of pool testing (using various other products) I have found this kit to be very good by comparison so it's a bit of a nuisance .
teapot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Farley,
I know Palintest do a similar test kit to the Taylor including the FAS DPD test. I have the code somewhere as I used to sell them but haven't for quite a while as most people prefer electronic given the choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Managing your garden and pool All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: