Taylor Reagent pool testing

For anything to do with the garden and pool
farley

Taylor Reagent pool testing

Post by farley »

Hi all
I have a Taylor K2006 test kit. Can anyone recommend where I can purchase replacement reagents, in particular R0870 and R0871.
Thanks in advance
teapot

Post by teapot »

On line from the USA but you may have trouble with postage these days. I don't know of any European agents for the Taylor kits.
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world
farley

Post by farley »

Thank you for your post Teapot. I'll keep searching online and update this thread if I find a supplier.
There is a Spanish company who can supply shops in France with the reagents but our local shop can't/won't do this.
After 11 years of pool testing (using various other products) I have found this kit to be very good by comparison so it's a bit of a nuisance .
teapot

Post by teapot »

Hi Farley,
I know Palintest do a similar test kit to the Taylor including the FAS DPD test. I have the code somewhere as I used to sell them but haven't for quite a while as most people prefer electronic given the choice.
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world