RusticBlue.com?

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
cleanforum

RusticBlue.com?

Post by cleanforum »

Anyone have any experience listing with them?
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

We have been with them for years now. Bookings less than before but nice people based in Granada I believe. Bookings have gone very smoothly.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Thanks I actually stayed in one of their places last week in Granada- The setup reminded me of our own. So I have decided to ask them to list us. Not sure how fussy they are..I had some friends with a very nice place that was turned down by them.

What sort of commision do they take?
Sunbeam

Post by Sunbeam »

We list with Rustic Blue and are very happy with the guests we get from them. Commission is quite high - for us and guests - not sure if it differs for different price bands - so we wouldn't want all our bookings to come from them.

The staff are great - down to earth and friendly. We've had repeat guests from them - who book directly - so we think it's worth listing.

From the guest point of view the fee includes credit card fees and they have the reassurance that the house has been "vetted" and they can speak to a real person in a small team who cares about their holiday.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Thanks Sunbeam, When you say commision for us and guests what do you mean? I imagined that we would state the price to RB and they would thn add theirs for their listing, both happy. Is that correct?

The prospect of happy and repeat guests it what attracts me to this company..
Sunbeam

Post by Sunbeam »

Hi cleanform

They work out the commission by taking your standard advertised rate (which they will see on owners direct or your website).

They will advertise your house on their website with a % mark up

They will pay you your standard rate less a % fee.

So they take a fee from both the guest and owner.

As I mentioned we don't mind the odd fee here and there with a rustic blue booking.

Hope this makes sense.
Last edited by Sunbeam on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Thanks.