Increase or decrease in bookings since the Brexit result?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Codliveroil

Post by Codliveroil »

We have had better bookings for both this year and next year since Brexit but I don't think this is anything to do with Brexit more about less places to choose as a holiday destination because of terrorism.

The falling pound though has caused me to hike up prices twice in recent weeks as I advertise GBP for the convenience of UK clients but my property running costs are Euro and my living costs CAD$, these hikes though have not affected bookings.

I am thinking about switching everything over to Euro as there is no telling how far the GBP will fall and changing prices on a dozen sites is an awful lot of work.
richclarkee

Bookings rocketed

Post by richclarkee »

Hi , Just my 2p worth

We are an agency had our best year ever last year at 350 reservations. This year so far we have booked 440 reservations and they are still coming for September and October. We have seen NO increase or decrease in the 80 eurozone/20 row split before or after the brexit vote. My opinion though is don't rely on the pound, advertise widely and aim at ROW. Good luck all

Rich, Almeria coast
10th year as Property Manager and business owner and people still amaze me!