oh my god!!!!!! 1st ever enquiry

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Angel

Post by Angel »

Thanks for the thought, MG. BA can be reasonable if you book well enough in advance but I live in Birmingham and they fly from Heathrow or Manchester.

I don't expect to pay more than £165 all-in return. I've got two trips booked at around £100 all-in each, one with First Choice and one with Thomas Cook.

The best deal I ever found was £28 all-in return with XL from Cardiff!

I can't believe there's not been more kerfuffle (what a lovely word) about ajet. See www.ajet.com - never again will I pay by debit card for flights.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Marion, those fares look fine; not easy to do better with BA. Anyway, it was just a thought.

MG
david a

Re: oh my god!!!!!! 1st ever enquiry

Post by david a »

VillaTatiana wrote:
Our changeover day is supposed to be on a saturday but the dates he is interested in is either a Sunday or Tuesday??? Would you not bother pointing that out and just be grateful for a booking????

Michelle
Hi Michelle

Personally I wouldn't mention it. Sunday and wednesday are the main change over days to Cyprus but there are flights on other days. You may find you can get three or four days between bookings but this is quite unusual

Last year was also our first year and we let people have whatever dates they wanted and it worked well for us and as mouse said you are sometimes glad of a breather.

Many of the flights out of Cyprus are late at night or early morning so if they can stay in the house until they need to leave it makes for a much better last day,

There's nothing worse than sitting on the beach in jeans with the car full of suitcases and two carrier bags stuffed with wet towels and everything else you think you need except what you actually need trying to spend your last few cents on ice creams that the kids definitely need. javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

Obviously i've never been there javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink

Regards

A not at all bitter David
david a

Post by david a »

Ooops

Went of track a bit and yes first time i've tried to use Emoticons
(':oops:')

Ah there we go

David a
Foxandsot

Post by Foxandsot »

The guy hasn't come back to me :( so may not be a problem after all!!

Don't know if I like the elation of an enquiry and then the come down when they don't book!! On the bright side our container arrived yesterday and we sent all the furniture etc, only 4 weeks until we are over there and taking photos of the finished product!

Michelle
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi Michelle,

Don't you worry, m'dear. It will be his loss - judging by your website, your villa will be superb once it is all set up and furnished. And when you get the photos up to prove it, I bet the bookings will come rolling in. :D
debk

Post by debk »

Don't know if I like the elation of an enquiry and then the come down when they don't book!!
But you'll love the elation of the happy faces at checkout, after you've helped someone(s) enjoy the vacation of a lifetime. Hang in there!
debk
Foxandsot

Post by Foxandsot »

Thanks for the positive vibes Jenny & Debk :D

Michelle