Receiving OD booking payments

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Casscat wrote:
kevsboredagain wrote:
COYS wrote: Ditto
So you don't care that very occasionally a guest will get scammed and the property doesn't exist, which then lowers the reputation of the listing site and effect us all? Why do you think OD is has gone downhill in the last year or so? It's not "the new website" it's all the bad publicity about scams and non existent properties.

People just keep complaining but don't want to make any changes to improve the situation.
And you really believe that this development will end all holiday rental scams on HA sites? Dream on. If you are a verified owner with a track record why the hell should OD/HA deprive you of your revenue?
Exactly, when I signed up for online booking OD had promoted that once the first guests paying online had arrived and all was well with the booking I would be paid, subsequently, as that booking had confirmed me as a verified owner, all future bookings would be paid direct to me at the time of the booking. This has not been honoured.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com