Sir Howard Dustin via Chez Nous

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
GRL

Sir Howard Dustin via Chez Nous

Post by GRL »

I have just had an email from Chez Nous alerting me to a possible scam enquiry from Sir Howard Dustin. My scamometer was twitching slightly but I have replied so am waiting to see what he comes back with.
Please find below a message that has been sent to you via the Chez Nous website.

Name: sir Howard Dustin
Date: 28/10/2016
Nights: 14
Party size: 2 Adult(s)
Dogs: 0

Would want to confirm the availability of your rental unit for my use on the above mentioned dates. (30th Oct. to 15th Nov.)

Regards,

Howard Dustin
Address:

Postcode:
Email: Howarddustin at outl**k dot com
Telephone:
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

If this was a real "Sir", he would have used a capital "S" and not "sir", when filling in the form.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Sir Howard Dustin was one of the Rump parliament roundheads who signed the death warrant for Charles I. In his defence a year after the restoration of Charles II he claimed that Oliver Cromwell made him sign it - he had no choice as the box was already ticked and he couldn't move on without hitting the submit button. He was hung, cut down whilst still concious, castrated and had his guts strewn all over Tyburn (drawn). After he died he was quartered and his head stuck on a Pyke - his quarters being sent to the four corners of England.

I think this is a fake enquiry as the enquirer is almost certainly deceased - a case of identity theft me thinks! :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Any relation to Dustin Hoffman? Or Howard the guy from the Halifax ads a few years back? Or Dusty Bin the mascot from 3-2-1? I think Ted meant to hold one finger back :D

Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

Essar wrote:Sir Howard Dustin was one of the Rump parliament roundheads who signed the death warrant for Charles I. In his defence a year after the restoration of Charles II he claimed that Oliver Cromwell made him sign it - he had no choice as the box was already ticked and he couldn't move on without hitting the submit button. He was hung, cut down whilst still concious, castrated and had his guts strewn all over Tyburn (drawn). After he died he was quartered and his head stuck on a Pyke - his quarters being sent to the four corners of England.

I think this is a fake enquiry as the enquirer is almost certainly deceased - a case of identity theft me thinks! :lol:
Essar I think you've got it all wrong... after that ordeal, he is a man desperately in need of a holiday :lol:
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

...... and also

sir collins veron

also via chez nous, same dates and same message
Essar

Post by Essar »

Dotty wrote:...... and also

sir collins veron

also via chez nous, same dates and same message
This scammer seems to know his English Civil War or he's just taking names out of a book about it.

Sir Colin Veron was sent over to The Netherlands to look for regicides and bring them back dead or alive, preferably alive so they could kill them slowly. He was successful in capturing two commonwealthers or 5th Monarchists and delivering them back to the Tower, both were subsequently hung, drawn and quartered for treason. He was later created a Baron and given a pension of £500 and large tract of land next Westminster Palace (next Street to current Downing Street) where he built himself a large house.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"