Increase Facebook likes for FREE

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
annafern

Increase Facebook likes for FREE

Post by annafern »

Are you inviting your Facebook post likes to like your page?

It's quite surprising that many people who like your posts on Facebook, have not actually liked your page. It's really easy to invite them to do so:

- For each of your Facebook posts, click on the link which tells you who has liked the post

- Then to the right of the persons name it will say "Liked" if they have already liked your Facebook page or "Invite" if they have not

- Simple click "Invite"

- Do this for all your posts

I manage the Facebook page for Unique Holiday Cottages and have been working my way through our past posts, in the past week we have 20 or so new likes and I still have to work my way through older posts. It's worth doing as these people have already engaged with your page once so more likely to do so again.
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.
Little Villa

More FB likes

Post by Little Villa »

Thanks very much for posting that tip. I have gone back to the start (this summer, so not too much to scroll through) when we had some interaction but not everyone 'liked' So I did what you suggested and have crossed my fingers. I don't find FB easy, as I didn't ever do it before this, but continue to post things and share articles etc, hoping for the best.

I will look for you on FB and like your page. :)
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Great tip, thanks.

I have also been posting my website and facebook page in local 'buy and sell' groups - no bookings yet, just a load of silly questions, but every time I do it I get a load of new likes for my website. Despite the lack of bookings it may be worth it to increase website clicks and improve SEO?
annafern

Post by annafern »

I find it easier to do it through "insights" as you have all your posts there in a list.

I think on Facebook it's important to post a good variety of content, not always selling the cottages but news items, beautiful pictures, quotes that sort of thing, over time this will build engagement with your page but it does take time.
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.