HomeAway

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Barbara Ann

HomeAway

Post by Barbara Ann »

Has anybody noticed that their rates have disappeared from their adverts on HomeAway? Mine has and I'm unable to get any answers. I wonder if it's temporary or a permanent change? I know I'm not getting any enquiries.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

If I open the prices tab on my ad, they aren't visible, but there's a button to click to open the price table at the top of the page.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Once you've clicked on the Prices & Availability tab, then you also need to click on the small button "View all Prices". That's when the full price list comes up.

It works whether you input any specific dates or not.
Hope this helps. :D
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

PW in Polemi wrote:Once you've clicked on the Prices & Availability tab, then you also need to click on the small button "View all Prices".
And from next month when you click on the tab to view prices then click on the button to view all prices you will then have to click on a link to view the prices. :roll:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Barbara Ann

HomeAway

Post by Barbara Ann »

Thanks for that. It's all changed so much.
Barbara Ann

HomeAway

Post by Barbara Ann »

Just checked again and all my rates are still gone. The 'view all prices is gone' and when I click on the price tab at the top, there is nothing. No wonder I have no enquiries!
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Is your calendar up to date? Even if there are no changes, you still need to "check" it so the "calendar updated on" date becomes very recent. One of our local competitors has not updated her calendar for so long that HA have de-activated her calendar with the notice Calendar not updated in over 2 months and may not be available. Look for rentals with Request to Book or updated calendars.

If you PM me your Homeaway number and location, I will check it for you and let you know what a prospective guest will see.
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

PW in Polemi wrote:...you still need to "check" it so the "calendar updated on" date becomes very recent.
And just a reminder, you need to do this even though you may be updating it every 4 hours with iCal. :roll:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Barbara Ann

HomeAway

Post by Barbara Ann »

Thanks PW but I've just been on the HomeAway forum and there's a lot of people on there complaining of the same thing. Also, when I check other peoples listing in my area, their rates are gone too.
Le Manoir

Post by Le Manoir »

Just been on the HomeAway forum. They say that this issue has been resolved and that everyone should be able to see their rates and calendars again.
We still can not see ours.
They say that clearing cookies and cache will work - it doesn't.