Google+ - Make a Reservation

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
arkvilla
Location: Highgate Park, Florida (the Villa) we live in Essex, UK

Post by arkvilla »

NeatandPicky wrote:They both did Alan Egan's Bookings Plus 4G course which teaches you how to build followers, create an interesting G+ page, etc.
Yes, exactly this

Sandra
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Ah, ok thanks, looks like I will have to decide if I have the time/energy for that!
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Another quick question....do you feel it has been worth it? Do you get many bookings from G+? Thanks
arkvilla
Location: Highgate Park, Florida (the Villa) we live in Essex, UK

Post by arkvilla »

Jenster wrote:Another quick question....do you feel it has been worth it? Do you get many bookings from G+? Thanks
Its difficult to know for sure but a lady booked last week and said she had found me on Google maps which I can only attribute to my Google page and 1 other found me via my page.

I don't think it's purely about bookings (although that is hopefully the end result) it shows you are offering your guests that bit extra, giving them ideas of what's available near your vacation home and having a social media presence is the only way to be in control in the world we now live in and which is going to be more and more media focused.

The majority of my bookings are now repeats and recommendations or social media, especially Facebook and I also work hard on my FB presence

Sandra
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Thanks...I will take a look at the course. I may stick with fb for now and concentrate on getting that right first!