Mike Tulisa from Thor Construction Company

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Joanna

Mike Tulisa from Thor Construction Company

Post by Joanna »

Another overpayment scam from Mike Tulisa whose holidays are being paid for by an Australian Bank Cheque from his very generous employer, Thor Construction Company. He'll send us the cheque and then after 2-3 days we'll transfer the excess to his 'travelling agent'.
Jo

Joint owner of Baker's Cottage in Chester & Chandler's Cottage in Sidmouth
Essar

Post by Essar »

No doubt he'll pay using the ol' cowboy outfit Pony Express! :D
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
BargeeSpud

Post by BargeeSpud »

I got a very similar scam attempt from one Peter Francis of Florida just this week, it was so inept an attempt, it was actually quite funny.

2 week booking in August for 2 people (I sleep U/T 5) his company pays his full allowance by cheque & I refund the difference by cheque. The english "Peter Francis" used was like a poor east european grasp of the language, hardly fitting with his name, plus he ignored my request to make a booking request through TA & I responded that I could only accept payments through TA. No response to that yet & I'm not expecting one. If I do get a response it will prove to me just how stupid these idiots really are! :D :D
Ade. (as in lemonade)

In the garden of happy memories, it is always summer, so keep you face towards the sun & the shadows will fall behind you.

All dentists are bar stewards.
Perran

Mike Tulisa

Post by Perran »

I had an enquiry from this person yesterday. The name and the sign off 'Gerald' didn't match so my husband suggested I search for the email address on google.

The email address is endlessluve29@gmail.com and it is listed on https://www.bbcanada.com/bb_stay_alert.cfm as a scam email address.
A Perran
Sheffield89

Post by Sheffield89 »

I had an enquiry from this person yesterday. The name and the sign off 'Gerald' didn't match so my husband suggested I search for the email address on google.

The email address is endlessluve29@gmail.com and it is listed on https://www.bbcanada.com/bb_stay_alert.cfm as a scam email address.
We had exactly the same this morning!