thebigdomain.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
debk

thebigdomain.com

Post by debk »

thebidgdomain.com only lists properties that accommodate a minimum of 12 people.

I have a friend who has a lovely property which would fit well with thebigdomain... but the cost is £295 per year.

Has anyone here listed with this site?

Did you get bookings? Good guests? Party animals? :shock:

Would you recommend it?

Thanks much!
debk
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I am - so far quite a lot of enquiries, but no bookings (as the enquiries are mainly for weeks in peak already booked). However, still a lot more enquiries than some of the other sites I'm listed on. Most of the enquiries seem to come from a very nice class of people, not party animals at all, just people looking for accommodation to suit a large group of adults and children. Agree on the price, it is very expensive and I won't be renewing unless I get an off peak booking somewhere along the line. I don't know if it works better for UK properties rather than properties elsewhere - there is less travel to organise so it would be easier for people to stay in the UK.
debk

Post by debk »

thanks, susan. this sounds good so far. this will be my friend's first summer so lots of inquiries is perfect. i'm sure they will convert!

anyone else? isn't one of our italian folks on the same site...? er, can't remember who. :?
debk